KT Scheduled Guild Mission Time
Sundays at 6:40 pm central. See Calendar. Treks might possibly spill over to our scheduled Tyrian Tuesday.
Introduction to Guild Missions
- Weekly personal reward per mission type is 1) two rares or better 2) 50 silver 3) 2 guild commendations (whith the expeption of the rush mission type, which only gives 1)
- A total of 4 personal rewards can be achieved per week (bounty, rush, challenge, puzzle)
- Weekly personal rewards reset on Sunday at 8pm est
- Due to the strict time limit and the huge pathing radius of the bounty NPCs, it is advised that you have guild members track down all the possible NPCs and follow them before beginning the Bounty Hunt timer.
- Use KT's KT google doc tracker during the bounty to track who has found which bounty (the public can edit; no account required).
- Very easy, just follow the guide for the locations needed.
- Does not give a personal reward
- Due to the number of mobs you need to cross while transformed, it is advised a small group of players clear the mobs for those that have turned into animals
3/3/13 - We completed tier 2 bounty. We learned that it is very important to pre-scout before starting the event, some of the bosses have massive walk paths. Have scout the maps. As soon as someone finds an NPCs, only one person needs to stay behind while everyone else moves to a map that an NPC has not been found in yet.
3/10/13 - The bounty in Blazeridge Steppes can be under multiple names - Weird Wind Rider, Curious Cow, Mysterious Moa, or Peculiar Pig. Unlike the path that is drawn in dulfy shows, he is sometimes on the western side of the map.
3/17/13 - We only need 1 member to tag a mob to get our guild credit for killing it. This makes working with other guilds when they trigger their boss, very helpful, because as long as we have a single member posted at each boss, they are basically helping us kill them.
4/2/13 - Treks are pretty easy, and we have done a tier 3 with 6-7 people without issue.
4/9/13 - For rushes, press 1 to use your sonar! Find those traps! Use allies that do not transform into the animals to run help clear the mobs so the animals can get through. You have 30 minutes, don't freak out and try to rush.
4/21/13 - Laura updated the KT google doc tracker to include notes, and highlight which bosses are more difficult than other. Some notes on Half-Baked Komali and Bookworm included to give a bit more info about the fights.
5/5/13 - Scratch Sentry Defense guild challenge was easier than expected. The Crab Scuttle rush in Southsun Cove was a bit harder than expected. It is important to have escorts use swiftness / heals on the grabs more so than it is for them to kill enemies (there was not many enemies around). There is also a couple events that spawn between the start and finish of that.