Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Screen Shot of the Week

If you have a favorite ss, post or link it in this thread. New screen shots will be selected on Mondays.
Small Guardian 5y
Guardian3731179Small Damarus 3y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Guild Hall Forum Access - Please Read

Hey guys,If you are a ranking member of KT (Squire or Knight in-game) you should be able to see a forum section called "Guild Hall". If you cannot, please let me know ASAP so I can correct your permissions here on the site. There have been a few...
Small Loren Michael 3y
Loren Michael11600Small Loren Michael 3y
[Pinned] Useful tips
General Discussion

[Pinned] Useful tips

Thought a thread with simple tips we have learned from playing the game in a long while might be helpful. Whenever new players come in, I find myself having a book of things I want to tell people. Let's see yours as well!CharacterAuto Attack - Y...
Small Damarus 3y
Damarus11692Small Damarus 3y
General Discussion

Google image someones GW2 name and post a picture!

Do a google image search using someones character name and pick an image on the first page of results. Attach the image to this thread with the character name! The image can be anything that shows up on the first page! I'll go first! :DCROWLMARCUS...
Small Canis 4y
Canis176418Small Canis 26d
General Discussion

Pax West trip planning

Hello! I've spoken to a few of you about planning out the Pax West trip. Mike (aka Violet) stated that we should focus on getting people out here and that me and him and the rest of us can work out the price of the tickets once we are all there. H...
Small Canis 51d
Canis11471Small Canis 43d
General Discussion

Guild Minecraft server!

Heya Knights, I've been toying around with the idea of hosting a Minecraft server for our members and friends to play around on. I've looked at server hosting and it's pretty fordable but I just wanted to get a show of hands for people who are int...
Small Canis 184d
Canis213957Small Hoshi 161d
General Discussion

KT ReKT list

☐ Not REKT☑ REKT☑ Really Rekt☑ REKTangle☑ SHREKT☑ REKT-it Ralph☑ Total REKTall☑ The Lord of the REKT☑ The Usual SusREKTs☑ North by NorthREKT☑ REKT to the Future☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT☑ Full mast erektion☑ Rektum☑ Resurrekt☑ CorRekt☑ Indirek...
Small Canis 259d
Canis3986Small Loren Michael 257d
General Discussion

Celebratory Dye Pack Guide

Since the Wiki's page on the Celebratory Dye Pack is annoying if you want to preview a bunch of dyes, I decided to go ahead and make a post that shows all of your options with codes and the basic dye colors so you can find what you want quickly an...
Small Loren Michael 1y
Loren Michael115869Small Loren Michael 359d
General Discussion

FotoSketcher and Guild Wars 2 screen challenge!

Saw this neat program that players were using in another game to make water color paintings and neat ink drawings of in game pictures. It's free to download and super easy to use. http://www.fotosketcher.com/I didn't really spend too much time get...
Small Canis 1y
Canis2985Small Loren Michael 1y
General Discussion

Little break from GW2

Hey Knights!Gonna be taking a little break from GW2 for the summer. I've been playing a lot of ARK with some KT members and Overwatch as well! With summer rolling around I plan on doing some sailing and enjoying Friday nights with friends and fami...
Small Canis 1y
Canis41278Member avatar small Biggest Hobbit 1y
1 2 3 7
General Discussion

Guild Wars 1 (yes one) group

Hello,As discussed during missions, is anyone interested in run through GW1 to help those poor souls who have never played it (like me)? I am thinking about a few hours once a month mostly focusing on story line, hero's hall achievements, and anyt...
Small Cavalcanti 3y
Cavalcanti12453255Small Larqh 1y
General Discussion

April 2016 Updates - Lots of good but the end of necro chill damage =(

Patch NotesI was really excited about everything in the notes, it all sounds great to me. Improvements to stability, reductions of the "baby gates", some cool reward stuff for WvW. The only thing I read that made me upset was the changes to necrom...
Member avatar small Ravenscroft 1y
Ravenscroft42106Small Wraith~ 1y
General Discussion

Make your character in Chibi maker!

I actually stumbled across this while looking of races in an epic fantasy book I'm reading. Someone had created the human races using this program and I though it was pretty cool. Click the link: http://chibimaker.org/ and create your character! S...
Small Canis 1y
Canis132661Small Hoshi 1y
General Discussion

On vacation, 23rd to the 3rd

Going away on a family vacation to St John's for 8 days. I'll have my lap top so I'll probably check in on the forums and maybe I'll upload some pictures. Cya all on the flip side!
Small Canis 1y
Canis318326Small Cavalcanti 1y
General Discussion

Balance Changes

Just in case anyone missed it, Anet put up a quick high-level overview of a few things they want to do in regards to balance changes in Q1 2016:Article and reddit thread discussing the articleThere's not too much there (although I'm hopeful for th...
Small Dodger 1y
Dodger31582Small ClockworkUnltd 1y
General Discussion

Retirement + TS Address

So, because I'm finally retiring my position on the SBI staff, I am moving the server for our Teamspeak to a new account. Unfortunately, even though I'm moving our server to a different account, our service will not let us keep our IP address.SOW...
Small Loren Michael 1y
Loren Michael72133Small Hoshi 1y
General Discussion

Char Collage

I don't posted on the forums that much but I had to share this. I've seen other people on the GW2 forums make collage's of all their chars and thought it was pretty cool, so I had to give it a shot. I am by no means a pro with photoshop but happ...
Small Linwe 2y
Linwe2810449Small Loren Michael 1y
General Discussion

Bad Problem

Everytime try to log into my account recently I am either Locked out or something has happened to it, its starting to get annoying, can any1 tell me if my account is still there??It is saying invalid Account ATM
Small Abraxxus 1y
Abraxxus21238Small Loren Michael 1y
General Discussion

Raid needs

After sitting in TS for raid last night. I figured I would come in and see what is needed and see what the state of our raid team is. I am playing an apothecary ranger build. Healing/condi hybrid. More support than anything. Not sure what thi...
Small Whyte Widow 1y
Whyte Widow21306Small Canis 1y
General Discussion

[Spoilers] My thoughts on HoT story

Been sitting on these thoughts for a while and they began to fester.TLDR: Great beginning, crap middle, no end. Crap character development. Great mechanics. Anet is good at game design but bad at storytelling.Things start of pretty promising. Our ...
Small Pocket 1y
Pocket103132Small Hoshi 1y