Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
PvE

[Pinned] Tyrian Tuesday Suspended/Postponed/(Insert Nice way of saying it here)

A few of the council members along with Loren have decided that due to the upcoming holidays and the busy season that Tyrian Tuesday will be on break until after the New Years. So take the time to enjoy your families, holidays, busy work schedules...
Small Tyki Mikkk 125d
Tyki Mikkk2499Small Hoshi 125d
PvE

[Pinned] Knights Templar Elementalist Raid Builds

These builds are highly encouraged for raiding and have been proven within the Guild Wars 2 community to be reliable and efficient. Once we can reliably get an encounter on farm status we can begin to test out new builds and ideas. If you have a ...
Small Canis 1y
Canis82502Small ClockworkUnltd 1y
PvE

[Pinned] Knights Templar Necromancer Raid Builds

These builds are highly encouraged for raiding and have been proven within the Guild Wars 2 community to be reliable and efficient. Once we can reliably get an encounter on farm status we can begin to test out new builds and ideas. If you have a ...
Small Canis 1y
Canis92305Small Canis 1y
PvE

[Pinned] Knights Templar Mesmer Raid Builds

These builds are highly encouraged for raiding and have been proven within the Guild Wars 2 community to be reliable and efficient. Once we can reliably get an encounter on farm status we can begin to test out new builds and ideas. If you have a r...
Small Canis 1y
Canis01296Small Canis 1y
PvE

[Pinned] Knights Templar Guardian Raid Builds

These builds are highly encouraged for raiding and have been proven within the Guild Wars 2 community to be reliable and efficient. Once we can reliably get an encounter on farm status we can begin to test out new builds and ideas. If you have a r...
Small Canis 1y
Canis42413Small Loren Michael 1y
PvE

[Pinned] Knights Templar Warrior Raid Builds

Small Canis 1y
Canis0707Small Canis 1y
PvE

[Pinned] Guild Mission Guides

As guild missions are going to be a focus for the guild for a while to come, let's have a place where we can post our strategy and how we have accomplished things. From what I have been hearing, it does take a good bit of coordination to complete...
Small Damarus 4y
Damarus86531Small Damarus 3y
PvE

Fractal Builds

Hey guys,Wanted to share some fractal builds that I got from our friends in DH. They do a lot of T4 fractals together, so I've been picking their brains for advice.I asked for thief builds because we were discussing them in guild chat the other d...
Small Loren Michael 300d
Loren Michael3873Small Strifeman 287d
PvE

Jan 20 VG attempt

I managed to record one of the VG attempts we did last night. We have gotten plenty further then this before but if you'd like to analyze yourself on how you are doing hopefully you can see yourself in the potato quality. Unfortunately we lost Pru...
Small Yitsi 1y
Yitsi2818Small Canis 1y
PvE

THE RAID THREAD

RECENTLY RAIDED WITH KT? POST YOUR RESULTS, BUILDS, SCREEN SHOTS, AND VIDS! DISCUSS! LET'S BEAT THIS THING ONE DAY!
Small Knoxty 1y
Knoxty397365Small Loren Michael 1y
PvE

New SBI Nightly Event Rotation

Courin sent me a message the other day to alert me about changes to the daily SBI Teq run.Due to dwindling numbers post-HoT (people want to do new content more than doing Teq every day, no surprise) the SBI Teq clan has decided to bounce around Ho...
Small Loren Michael 1y
Loren Michael2896Small Canis 1y
1 2 3
PvE

Raid Healers

The past few days I have been working on my Druid. I wanted to share what I have discovered and I am open to options and opinions. I have been following this spec on metabattle and discovered something maybe a few were or were not already familiar...
Small Yitsi 1y
Yitsi5912256Small ClockworkUnltd 1y
PvE

Migraine Achievement (possible spoilers if you haven't finished HoT)

Hey all; just curious if anyone's attempted this yet. From what I've read, it's fairly intense, but picking Canach/EirBraham and smacking them with condi-damage seems to be a dominant strategy. And if you haven't done them...would you like to? I'd...
Small Dodger 1y
Dodger31724Small Dodger 1y
PvE

Raid night, 11 December 2015

Here's the video upload of our 2hr session on Friday night.https://youtu.be/oBznf2w5BMoEvery day we go in, we are clearly progressing in how we're handling the fight mechanics for VG.I think we should see about working more to get our DPS up. I'd...
Small Vidar 1y
Vidar51308Small Dodger 1y
PvE

Raid practice 9 December 2015

Here's a video of our practice on Vale Guardian.I had trouble with the stream dying on me, but the recording to my hard drive was still intact, so I uploaded that. Unfortunately, there's no audio, so people will have to remember whether calls wer...
Small Vidar 1y
Vidar3713Small Loren Michael 1y
PvE

Raid Tanking

My first time attempting to tank the Raid, I had a lot to learn. I thought I'd start a thread to keep the info flowing...Here's the Revenant build I ended up running:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlMQNAsemnvN2gS6JvQRVlbosryPUYW5IKYs8ElFNFidMnpNtDI...
Small Vidar 1y
Vidar51066Small Sero 1y
1 2 3
Loren Michael5019654Small Larqh 1y
PvE

Raid Scheduling Poll 2015

Please choose the day(s) that you would be able to dedicate ~2 hours to a raid group on a regular basis. I'm looking to schedule a handful of sessions by the end of the year. If you'd like to, reply with the roles you are most comfortable fillin...
Small Loren Michael 1y
Loren Michael121985Small Dodger 1y
PvE

The importance of rotations in Guild Wars 2

Since raids are here, and a lot of our members have shown interest in raiding I wanted to make a post about how important skill rotations are in Guild Wars 2.Up until now a lot of classes and players could get away without properly using rotations...
Small Canis 1y
Canis72740Small Pocket 1y
PvE

Tyrian Tuesday Story Dungeons

We're doing story dungeons for Tyrian Tuesday tomorrow the 21st. 8D If anyone is interested please comment below with which one specifically you want. We'll try to get 2 maybe 3 done but we'll see. If not it is my choice and mwahahahahaha. You wou...
Small Tyki Mikkk 1y
Tyki Mikkk21124Small Hoshi 1y