Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Welcome Hall

[Pinned] Welcome to the KT Fansite Forums!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Community! If you are new to the site, we are glad you have found your way here and we'd like to get to know you! Please take a little time and introduce yourself in this forum.
Small Guardian 5y
Guardian12296Small Guardian 5y
Welcome Hall

Getting back into GW2 and hopefully KT!

Hey guys, loooong time no see! Last time I regularly played was the year the game launched and wow the game has changed a lot since then! I've been getting back into the game and would love to play with KT again if you guys will still have me. :)M...
Member avatar small Zonr_0 12d
Zonr_04101Small Loren Michael 10d
Welcome Hall

I seem to have misplaced my hello.

So I actually wound up here through FFXIV and joined the GW2 guild only recently so I figured I may as well say hi. Expect me to lurk, I'm bad about posting on forums.
Member avatar small Khasar 173d
Khasar4902Small Canis 172d
Welcome Hall

Hey. o/

Loren told me to post here about joining. I've been playing Atlas Reactor with her, Sakeel and Canis. Wat do?
Member avatar small Bitskrieg 187d
Bitskrieg81054Small Canis 184d
Welcome Hall

Hello KT long time no see

Hello KT, I was just wonder how many of the Guild Wars 1 players are active here now and are in GW2?
Member avatar small Sub_64 202d
Sub_6491203Small Loren Michael 199d
Hi?
Welcome Hall

Hi?

Hi. My name is Alena (Uh-Lay-Nuh, because half of you will pronounce it wrong). But just call me Teddy I guess? I'm lazy so that's what all of my characters have in their name.Uh.I quit playing GW2 for like, two years, then came back a few weeks a...
Member avatar small Teddy Bear 1y
Teddy Bear122662Small Larqh 1y
Welcome Hall

Heya

Hi, My name is Dworkin, and I found your website on the stormbluff isle website. I am currently looking for a guild, and after considering several guilds on the SBI website, I decided to apply here first. I have been playing GW since GW1 beta, and...
Member avatar small Dworkin Barriman 1y
Dworkin Barriman71759Small Larqh 1y
Welcome Hall

A VERY late Hello!

/sweatsHello!! I've been in the guild in game for a few weeks now thanks to Ath, but I've been so in and out irl that I didn't sit down and make an account here. I'm so sorry for that! I'm amped up enough and eager to get to know anyone here \o/ I...
Small Keely 1y
Keely102616Small Pocket 1y
Welcome Hall

thanks

just wanted to say it was nice to meet random players and have such a good time.. ty for the invite. :)
Member avatar small Ninja Juggernaut 1y
Ninja Juggernaut81800Small ClockworkUnltd 1y
Welcome Hall

Arricson Krei

Hello all!My real name is Kyle, but my display name is Arricson Krei and my current mains include: Chummy Kipp and Garren Lagarce. That's a lot of names! So to make it easy, I'll go by Arric or Arri.I'm 20, from California, college student, avid g...
Member avatar small Arricson Krei 1y
Arricson Krei81958Small Pocket 1y
Welcome Hall

Hello

Hi all,I just recently started playing again and am really enjoying myself. I'm glad to have found a new guild to call home. I look forward to seeing what adventures await. Thanks for your hospitality so far!
Member avatar small jtcarc 1y
jtcarc92070Small Pocket 1y
Welcome Hall

New Newbie

Hello friends!I am new to the guild.so hi hi, nice to meet you when I meet you XD.
Member avatar small DPK 1y
DPK61512Small ClockworkUnltd 1y
Welcome Hall

Good Day! - An Introduction

Hi! I am absolutely brand new! I play a L.A.R.P. with Kit and when mentioning my desire to try an MMO she informed me that GW2 was fun and that KT was the place to be. I've never really played an MMO before so I'm still trying to get the rotation ...
Small Rusty185 1y
Rusty185173494Small Larqh 1y
Welcome Hall

Hallo

Old Time PIE member here. GvG'd many times with KT in GW1 we loved having you in our alliance. Thanks for the KT invite so long ago. 8)AKA Feyd RauthaMoldy PumpkinBurnt PecanRotten Beef
Small Braised Rhubarb 1y
Braised Rhubarb82200Small Loren Michael 1y
Welcome Hall

Herro. I am new.

I was told to come say hi. Just got the game 2 weeks ago. Looking forward to coordinating with folks.
Small Whyte Widow 1y
Whyte Widow112704Small Moo Moo 1y
Welcome Hall

There are Bears Everywhere (intro post)

Hey everyone! After a few weeks I've finally got around to signing up for the website, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone around here on top of in game. For a little background, I've done a lot of PvE content (mostly human and on mains, be...
Small Bored_Teddy_Bear 1y
Bored_Teddy_Bear112730Small Yitsi 1y
Welcome Hall

Just Another Boring Intro

Howdy! Those of you staring at the name and trying to figure out who the hell it is, fret not! I'm about to tell you! Or I might just keep you all in the dark... It has its temptations, but I suppose I'll do it for both our sake. The username...
Member avatar small Ukoen 1y
Ukoen81909Small Wraith~ 1y
Yo!
Welcome Hall

Yo!

Hi KT, this is Fever and I main a reaper. After RHOG crashed, I hopped from guild to guild trying to find a wvw oriented guild. I found RAGE and unfortunately, they have decided to transfer back to FA; while I have decided to stay here on SBI. I l...
Member avatar small Fever 1y
Fever92119Small ClockworkUnltd 1y
Welcome Hall

Hey :)

Hey everyone, my name is Phesi in game but you can call me Ronan if you'd like. I've played tons of different MMORPG's over the course of 10 years and lots of other different genres. I played guild wars 2 on release for about a year and a half bef...
Small Phesi 1y
Phesi81815Small Pocket 1y
Welcome Hall

Hi everyone

Hi everyone! I'm former MAD member who lost interest for a while and have now come back. One of the main reasons why I stopped playing before was that I was mostly playing solo. Hopefully that will change now :)As for a bit about me, I go by "Rol"...
Member avatar small Rolhir 1y
Rolhir102577Small Yitsi 1y