Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off-Topic

[Pinned] KT D&D Recap Thread

Chapter 1 - October 15, 2016Loren Michael, having finally cleared a highly technical area of dragon minions yet again, steps onto a platform to leave so he can go home. Something about the platform feels a bit off, but before he can jump off to f...
Small Loren Michael 195d
Loren Michael1524Small Loren Michael 195d
Off-Topic

Crowfall

Here more info on the gamerelease is end of 2016Crowfall - In Depth Overview ...Crowfall is a new type of online experience. We call it a Throne War Simulator, and it's a mix of a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) and a large...
Small Solo 1y
Solo249184Small Loren Michael 8d
1 2 3
Loren Michael6025703Small ClockworkUnltd 37d
Off-Topic

Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)

Some people might remember me complaining bitterly from the beta days, back when this game was both a sub fee and rather expensive and despite my love of Elder Scrolls... didn't provide enough to be worth that. But I was convinced recently to try ...
Small Walker 103d
Walker71382Small Canis 100d
1 2 3
Off-Topic

KT Tabletop Roleplaying Night?

So, after some quick discussion in the shout box, I was just wondering how many people would be interested in trying something like this. Thinking once a month on a saturday (similar to movie night), to allow for the design of the stories to be pl...
Small Sero 1y
Sero548973Member avatar small Ravenscroft 114d
Off-Topic

Twitch Banner Themes!

Here's a link to some free Twitch panel banners for all of you to jazz up your Twitch page!Here you can make your own panels!I'd like to get a handful of us to start streaming a little more regularly, and have each other listed as automatic hosts ...
Small Loren Michael 127d
Loren Michael3500Small Canis 125d
Off-Topic

Atlas Reactor - Lots of fun, FREE, ~4GB

Vidar has found a pretty great turn based game on Steam called Atlas Reactor that... honestly, has just been so much fun to play.Right now I don't think I can explain the game too much, except to say that the game is totally free to play and it's...
Small Loren Michael 225d
Loren Michael81377Small Loren Michael 142d
Off-Topic

Starbound

Yo, I don't remember who else said they were gonna be playing this but I could use some help with stuff. I bought this cause I thought a bunch of people were gonna be playing it.So... come play, people who were gonna play! 😋
Small Loren Michael 285d
Loren Michael101830Small Strifeman 170d
Off-Topic

Pathfinder World and Character Errata

So, for those that are playing (and anyone interested in reading), this thread is going to be specifically for In character or world info stuff, to be done up in a narrative fashion. This will also serve as a recap for what happened during the pre...
Small Sero 251d
Sero81793Small Sero 173d
Off-Topic

FOR TYKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5EmnQp3V48
Small Loren Michael 188d
Loren Michael3605Small Loren Michael 187d
hey
Off-Topic

hey

So i know i haven't been active much, but i wanted to stop in and let know how I'm doingrecently i have moved, i moved to another state, other than California. i moved to Tennessee at the start of Oct, and finally got internet about a week ago. Se...
Small Abraxxus 206d
Abraxxus2555Small Canis 201d
Off-Topic

Open Broadcaster Software Studio Tutorial

Hey folks, it's been a while since I streamed and today I spent some time getting my settings up and running for the new OBS Studio program. I found an amazingly easy to understand and very in depth guide that I wanted to link! https://www.youtube...
Small Canis 214d
Canis2548Small ClockworkUnltd 213d
Off-Topic

Final Fantasy XIV

I couldn't find a thread on the game, so I'm starting one. :p Since some of you have gotten me into this...My archer is ready for her next story dungeon, Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak. I'd rather not pug, so if some of you are around later tonight....
Small Larqh 1y
Larqh193733Small Hoshi 215d
ARK
Off-Topic

ARK

Didn't realize we didn't have a thread for ARK, even though its a game we go back to every once in a while to chill out.So, here's a place where we can post screenshots from in game and share dumb stories...Like the time that I built a greenhouse ...
Small Loren Michael 322d
Loren Michael2808Small Loren Michael 322d
Loren Michael61200Small ClockworkUnltd 1y
Off-Topic

What Tabletop RPG should we try playing?

So, I have a decent amount of free time available over the next little while, so here are the suggestions that I think would work best for our group. I've attached links for the best description pages of the following games for people to make thei...
Small Sero 1y
Sero142373Small Loren Michael 1y
Off-Topic

Fires up North

So, some of you may know, or may not (I know the new has spread to british newspapers at least) that we have a raging fire up about 5 hours north of me. Now, I'm of course in no danger, but a smaller city of which I have family has been completely...
Small Sero 1y
Sero142614Small BlondieJess 1y
Off-Topic

Let's try Battleborn!

Battleborn is free to try this weekend, it's in an open beta stage till the 19th on Steam! The humor is great, it's right up there with Borderlands, (it's made by the same developers) and I found myself laughing a few times because the dialogue is...
Small Canis 1y
Canis0687Small Canis 1y
Off-Topic

selling my Archeage account

i have a very old archeum account i barely played past alpha and beta, it has a lvl 40 Paladin on one of the NA servers. i havent logged in to it in so long i forgot which one. it has 10,650 credits available (enough to buy 4 months of Patron stat...
Small Strifeman 1y
Strifeman41062Small Canis 1y
Off-Topic

Black Desert

So this is the next big MMORPG coming out, well more like western release in late 2015 from what I heard.Earlier this year there was lots of talk about this game and its amazing customization possibilities in the character creation. Here's the lin...
Small Knoxty 2y
Knoxty93793Small Loren Michael 1y