Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off-Topic

Let's try Battleborn!

Battleborn is free to try this weekend, it's in an open beta stage till the 19th on Steam! The humor is great, it's right up there with Borderlands, (it's made by the same developers) and I found myself laughing a few times because the dialogue is...
Small Canis 2y
Canis01406Small Canis 2y
Off-Topic

selling my Archeage account

i have a very old archeum account i barely played past alpha and beta, it has a lvl 40 Paladin on one of the NA servers. i havent logged in to it in so long i forgot which one. it has 10,650 credits available (enough to buy 4 months of Patron stat...
Small Strifeman 2y
Strifeman42189Small Canis 2y
Off-Topic

Black Desert

So this is the next big MMORPG coming out, well more like western release in late 2015 from what I heard.Earlier this year there was lots of talk about this game and its amazing customization possibilities in the character creation. Here's the lin...
Small Knoxty 4y
Knoxty96036Small Loren Michael 2y
Off-Topic

Gamer Profiles - Survey by ArtCraft

So, many of you know that I've been pretty excited about Crowfall coming out next year. (If you didn't, now you do!) I get their mailing list, and recently received one that I found particularly interesting.ArtCraft, the new gaming company that ...
Small Loren Michael 3y
Loren Michael21888Small Canis 3y
Off-Topic

Hi guys =(

Hey guys i wanted to take a moment and let you know where i have been and how im doingI have been around busy with job,school and life. i think about you guys all the time. been thinking about moving (maybe, probably moving) to texas with some fri...
Small Abraxxus 3y
Abraxxus94755Small Abraxxus 3y
Off-Topic

North Dakota

Not sure if any of you watch John Oliver but his show is kind of like John Stewarts. I found this video about the state I live in. I found it to be pretty spot. Later on shit gets serious, but yet still funny. If you want a little insigh on the st...
Small Yitsi 3y
Yitsi83549Small Loren Michael 3y
Off-Topic

What kind of gamer are you?

Here's a fun little test. https://apps.quanticfoundry.com/lab/10Apparently I'm "Relaxed, Gregarious, Deeply Immersed, and Expressive"How about you?
Small Vidar 3y
Vidar178952Small BlondieJess 3y
1 2 3
Off-Topic

Wildstar

So, Wildstar release is upon us. I know a couple of us have dabbled in it a bit, and I have a pre-order in to play it in my "spare time" (HAH).Anyway, I'll be playing a bit with some other friends who are jumping in, we'll be on the Cassus realm.
Small Loren Michael 4y
Loren Michael4151644Small Cesire 3y
Off-Topic

Pictures from the Renaissance Festival!

It was such a great time! ^_^Here's the gallery of pics - http://s243.photobucket.com/user/fellgw/library/Tennessee%20Renaissance%20Festival%202015
Small Larqh 3y
Larqh01526Small Larqh 3y
Off-Topic

Smash Bros Wii U

Did anyone else catch the Nintendo direct smash bros yesterday? I am very much looking forward to this as an avid smash bros fan - a very fun party game. Sadly as much as I see a hype for the game, I do realize that Wii U is not a very popular c...
Small Damarus 4y
Damarus139785Small hadriel 3y
Off-Topic

Stormbluff Isle invades GTA5!

Hey folks. We just created a crew for Grand Theft Auto 5, called Stormbluff Syndicate. If you play GTA5 and want to join please let us know! :)It's a thug life. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/stormbluff_syndicate
Small Canis 3y
Canis01724Small Canis 3y
Off-Topic

Don't Starve Together

Two questions here:1) Do you people have a group for this game, and2) Does anyone want a copy of my early access copy I got during the steam sale? (Though I hold no guarantees of what will happen to it once the game is released)
Member avatar small Lenna 3y
Lenna32813Small Abraxxus 3y
Off-Topic

GTA 5

I pre-orderd my copy of GTA 5 for PC today. Release is April 14th, COUPLE WEEKS LEFT. If you were planning on pre-ordering today is the last day to get 300,000 extra in pre-order cash. Says here.Anyone else planning on playing?! There are a few pe...
Small Yitsi 3y
Yitsi21728Small Canis 3y
Off-Topic

Splinters - A working title by me :)

So, as some of you may or may not know, I have been working on a game since last June, and it is finally reaching a level that I can start passing it out for people to properly test, for chapter 1 anyways. Its an old school feeling JRPG, with elem...
Small Sero 3y
Sero94661Small Sero 3y
Off-Topic

The Elder Scrolls Online

I know this may perhaps fall on deft ears, but nonetheless, here I go.I've started playing ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) since it's about to go buy-2-play / free-2-play, much like GW2 and SWTOR. There is a "plus" account that you can pay for per mon...
Small Yoko 3y
Yoko21996Small Cavalcanti 3y
Off-Topic

Dragon Age, a short guide for new players.

Since Dragon Age: Inquisition is right around the corner I wanted to share a great link I found on some of the lore behind the Dragon Age games.I know a few people stated that they had not played the previous games, and I found this article helpfu...
Small Canis 4y
Canis43289Small Moo Moo 4y
Off-Topic

Happy Birthday MOO!!

This goes out to my other foreigner best bud. Hope your day is filled with birthday balloons, cupcakes, and confetti. Or just a full days rest...Miss you!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6nUmQRJl64
Small Yitsi 4y
Yitsi42851Small Loren Michael 4y
Off-Topic

Twitch Streams

Okay, so I setup my Twitch stream and tested it tonight with a little Elite: Dangerous. I'll be streaming from time to time here: http://www.twitch.tv/sa_keelAnyone else have streams that they want to share, I'll put you on my watch list :)
Small Vidar 4y
Vidar43211Small Yoko 4y
Off-Topic

Guild Wars 2 Tumblrs!

I know it's kinda silly and oh my gosh tumblr drama! But I was curious to see who had GW2-themed tumblrs!Mine is ohpollenpowder.List yours and maybe make some friends?
Small Mikki 4y
Mikki1810349Small Mikki 4y
Off-Topic

Elite: Dangerous

I've been in the beta for a couple weeks now, and still haven't gotten past the tutorial missions. Because, after all, Docking is Difficult. Also, because I started on mouse and keyboard, then got a joystick, and then discovered that it wasn't p...
Small Vidar 4y
Vidar116164Small Sero 4y