Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
WvW

WvW battle report from thursday night! 10/18/2012

Here is the short and sweet report I posted on the SBI alliance website, be sure to register for the site! http://www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/830-thursday-night-stormbluff-isle-borderlands-report#7797
Small Canis 5y
Canis32356Small Zainyan 5y
WvW

Siege placement positions

Hey folks!I could use your help outlining some awesome siege placements that you know about. As you know, I outlined some here, and I'm also adding a number more to my guide soon (probably reformat a section so it looks a bit more crisp). I want...
Small Damarus 5y
Damarus12946Small Damarus 5y
WvW

lols HoD

ok so I was surfing and googling stuff this morning, decided to compare our server guild against HoD....they have 107 guilds and many of them are international players, thus the hardcore playing on off hours when everyone in the US is asleep. BUT,...
Small Brenna 5y
Brenna11357Small Brenna 5y
WvW

Queue Numbers

Take a look folkshttps://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-Updates/page/3#post154925There are some much smaller servers out there.
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus11380Small Damarus 6y
WvW

Official Response to queues

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Queues-for-WvW-The-Official-ThreadHe does make a good point about spreading out the servers, and has been a large topic of discussion over at stormbluffisle.com . While everyone wants them to add mo...
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus85282Small Moo Moo 6y
WvW

Official server ranking

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Current-world-rankings/first#post82393Go stormbluff! Note that this is a stickied post on their forums, and will be updating it over time.
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus32716Small Crowl 6y
WvW

HoD Video

Henge of Den. guild doing wvw. I reccommend a watch. You can see them mix in some stealth to really surprise large groups of people and lay a nuke down.
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus11430Small Damarus 6y
WvW

KT WvW Nights - Poll for scheduling

Hey folks,Quick survey. First, I want to say that while a think of a number of us here at KT will be spending a lot of time in WvW (daily), I still want scheduled nights for those who are not out there a lot, and for some community member who may ...
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus2014637Small Main 6y
WvW

WvW Guide Updates

Please give proposals here for the newly posted WvW guide (info found here). I will try to reply with large updates I make as well.Please provide the section in the guide that is in question as well, when proposing changes to existing content. W...
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus54279Small Damarus 6y
WvW

Welcome Berilon as the new WvW Team Officer!

Hopefully most of you have had a chance to chat with this guy in mumble, and play with him in the beta weekends (or a couple of our league nights)! Berilon (Basti) will be helping us in set up our WvW adventures, and coordinating with the allianc...
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus106965Small Damarus 6y
WvW

PuG BWE Engi Madness

If you didn't notice, this past BWE PuG ran all engis. I agreed to this. If you didn't notice, we were almost all Asurans. I did NOT agree to this! I don't like to squeak. :/ lol I thought I'd share the build in case any of you were intreste...
Small Sadi 6y
Sadi54212Small Sadi 6y
WvW

WvW BWE3 Lessons Learned

Over this past BWE, our members played a large amount of WvW. See what they learned!block spiders! gives many pieces of advice, including ensuring the team has multiple copies of similar-type skills for complete coverage. Ensure your team has mul...
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus65489Small Damarus 6y
WvW

WvW in BWE3 - Sunday @ 3pm central

Much like we did in BWE1, lets set aside some time to WvW as a group (for those who may not be WvW'ing out there other parts of the weekend).Signup here if you would be so kind so I roughly know what to expect. Tell those friends!http://knights-t...
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus86306Member avatar small evofantasy 6y
WvW

KT WvW Guide - Need your help!

I have started what I hope will be an extensive WvW guide that will feature a vast repository of knowledge on WvW gameplay. I am looking for detailed information on everything that could fall under the WvW umbrella.Right now it is a Google doc fo...
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus22124Small Damarus 6y
WvW

Zombie Horde - Tower Siege

Someone made a video of the tower siege from Sunday where we were getting wiped all over the map. There were quite a few of our allied guilds there. I haven't made it all the way through the video yet (It's loading really slowly for me for some re...
Small Sadi 6y
Sadi54192Small Sadi 6y
WvW

Stories from bwe2

Any good world v world stories from bwe2? As i missed it (and still away for another while), I would like to get my fix from you guys!
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus32775Small Damarus 6y
WvW

WvW during stress test

I will be in WvW during the stress test (prolly starting about 4:00pm central) recording some shizzle. If anyone cares to join, shout!
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus42752Small Damarus 6y
WvW

A.Net's Mike Ferguson on WvW Nameless Invaders

In WvW, all enemy players are labeled as "(color) Invader," which can make it difficult to call out targets and coordinate attacks over voice chat. Addressing suggestions that player names and/or guilds be shown instead, Mike Ferguson outlined Are...
Small Guardian 6y
Guardian32509Small Never 6y
WvW

KT WvW Battle Report 4/29/2012

Check out our first WvW battle report here:http://knights-templar.com/journals/9694Let us know what you think! I am real interested in hearing from some of the folks that were there... I can honestly say that I had a very fun time, and I am very...
Small Damarus 6y
Damarus11731Small Damarus 6y
WvW

BWE1 WvW Primer by A.Net's Mike Ferguson

Hello everyone, and welcome to our first Beta Weekend Event!We’re really excited to finally let you all experience the game, but before you go rampaging across the fields of battle I wanted to give you a little insight into what to expect from Wor...
Small Guardian 6y
Guardian11531Small Guardian 6y